Kollam (Kerala), Jan 19 (ANI): A woman in Kerala’s Kollam district has been arrested on the charge of murdering her 14-year-old son. Her son, Jithu Job, was found missing on Monday evening. When he did not return home his father filed a missing complaint. The body with limbs dismembered was found in a charred state in the premises of the house by the police on Wednesday evening. Police said that as per her confession, after asphyxiating her son, Jayamol dismembered his body, dragged it outside and set the body ablaze. Police suspect that the body of class 9 student was burned prior to dismembering as no blood stains have been found.
- Next story KJO’s ‘An Unsuitable Boy’ Wins At Raymond Crossword Book Awards
- Previous story Army organises Volleyball Tournament for Kashmiri youth
- Asaduddin Owaisi arrives at AIMIM office ahead of vote counting in Telangana
- Saoirse Ronan and Margot Robbie embrace sisterhood on London red carpet
- Brexit like ‘accidently baring your nipple’ – Rosamund Pike at Fashion Awards
- Levi’s smart jacket with Google’s tech to warn users if they leave phone behind
- Over 4 lakh households got PNG connection in 4.5 years in Mumbai: Dharmendra Pradhan