New Delhi, Nov 02: Pakistan, a failed state plagued by socio and economic problems has time and again invested in proxy war and attempted to break India’s sovereignty, instead of addressing the existing problems, the bankrupt nation has been facing. One such attempt was the Khalistan movement in the 1980s. But with the passage of time and with enough blood spilled in the Sikh community, the idea of Khalistan has become a joke in the state of Punjab and an impossible dream. Years of failed attempts to revive the movement in Punjab, the secessionists have started a new campaign called ‘Refrendum 2020’. So they have been imparting training to terrorists provide cover to them in order to infiltrate into India and create chaos by unleashing violence.
- Previous story Sonalee Kulkarni’s New Look In Hampi Marathi Movie 2017 Lalit Prabhakar and Prajakta Mali Prakash Kunte
- ‘Khalistan’ a failed idea of Pakistan, doesn’t have any buyers
- Sonalee Kulkarni’s New Look In Hampi Marathi Movie 2017 Lalit Prabhakar and Prajakta Mali Prakash Kunte
- Sikh pilgrims leave for Pakistan to celebrate Guru Nanak Dev’s 548th birth anniversary at Nankana Sahib
- CM Raje discusses road, water issues with Union Minister Nitin Gadkari
- Watch: Giant crocodile enters house in Malkangiri