New Delhi, Nov 02: Pakistan, a failed state plagued by socio and economic problems has time and again invested in proxy war and attempted to break India’s sovereignty, instead of addressing the existing problems, the bankrupt nation has been facing. One such attempt was the Khalistan movement in the 1980s. But with the passage of time and with enough blood spilled in the Sikh community, the idea of Khalistan has become a joke in the state of Punjab and an impossible dream. Years of failed attempts to revive the movement in Punjab, the secessionists have started a new campaign called ‘Refrendum 2020’. So they have been imparting training to terrorists provide cover to them in order to infiltrate into India and create chaos by unleashing violence.
- Next story 3 Pakistani women released from Amritsar jail after 10 years
- Previous story Sonalee Kulkarni’s New Look In Hampi Marathi Movie 2017 Lalit Prabhakar and Prajakta Mali Prakash Kunte
- Volvo shifts production to avoid tariffs, chases record sales
- Turkish politician bids goodbye to two-year-old beard after end of emergency rule
- Kazakhstan’s Olympic medalist skater Denis Ten stabbed to death
- World Junior Shooting Championship Medalist Twin Brothers Get Honoured
- Hot dogs cool off at a London swimming gala