New Delhi, Mar 21 (ANI): After receiving the Padma Shri award by the President of India Ram Nath Kovind, badminton player Kidambi Srikanth expressed his joy and said that he is now focusing on the upcoming Commonwealth Games. “I am really happy & excited to receive the Padma Shri award. I am really thankful to my coaches and support staff for helping me out & taking good care for me. I am now focusing on Commonwealth Games,” said Srikanth. He is the first Indian badminton player to win the golden trio of Grand Prix gold, Super Series and Super Series Premier titles.
- Kidambi Srikanth conferred with Padma Shri, sets eyes on Commonwealth Games
- Jackie Shroff’s wife shared Sahil Khan’s CDRs with Rizwan Siddiqui: Thane DCP
- This gang used ‘itching powder’ to loot people
- Whistleblower apologises for role in Cambridge Analytica, says company could impact elections
- Minnesota officer charged with murder in Australian’s death: authorities