At least four people have been killed, three by police, in protests surrounding fraud allegations against Kenya’s presidential election, as the country nervously fears a repetition of the slaughter that followed its 2007 vote. Matthew Larotonda reports.
- Killings hit Kenya election protests
- PM Modi pitches for strong, vibrant ties between India, Seychelles
- First FDI project kicks off as CM Naidu lays foundation stone of BRS Medicity
- Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Haseena Parkar’ to clash with Sanjay Dutt’s Bhoomi at BO
- PM Modi bids farewell to Vice-President Hamid Ansari