At least four people have been killed, three by police, in protests surrounding fraud allegations against Kenya’s presidential election, as the country nervously fears a repetition of the slaughter that followed its 2007 vote. Matthew Larotonda reports.
- Next story Guam residents react to North Korea missile threat
- Previous story PM Modi pitches for strong, vibrant ties between India, Seychelles
- Watch: PM Modi arrives in India after attending swearing-in ceremony of Ibrahim Solih
- Bhima Koregaon case: Activist Varavara Rao held as his house arrest end
- One dead, 47 injured after protests over fuel prices hit France
- Residents bear brunt of cyclone Gaja in Nagapattinam
- Shahid, Mira & Misha Kapoor giving major pout goals!