At least four people have been killed, three by police, in protests surrounding fraud allegations against Kenya’s presidential election, as the country nervously fears a repetition of the slaughter that followed its 2007 vote. Matthew Larotonda reports.
- Next story Guam residents react to North Korea missile threat
- Previous story PM Modi pitches for strong, vibrant ties between India, Seychelles
- Honor Killing In MP, Woman Burnt Alive By Father
- BJP Wins No-Trust Vote After 12-Hour Marathon Debate
- We Don’t Want To Disappoint The Bhubaneswar Crowd Sreejesh On The World Cup
- My Target Is Always To Win Medals Gurpreet Singh
- Transport unions indefinite nationwide strike enters day 2, people face problems