Meerut (U.P.), Aug 17 (ANI): The threat of swine flu continues to increase in Uttar Pradesh as three new cases of death due to swine flu were recorded in Meerut. After the death of the three women, a ruckus was created by the family members of the deceased against the hospital and authorities. The swine flu is caused by the H1N1 virus. H1N1 symptoms are similar to those produced by other influenza viruses – fever, cough, sore throat, body aches, respiratory problems and internal and external bleeding.
- Next story 18-year-old murdered by unidentified assailants
- Previous story Watch: Daredevil runs across knife edge ridge
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests