Jalandhar (Punjab), July 10 (ANI): After the victory declared by Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in Mosul city against Islamic State, family members of over 30 Indian Nationals urged the Centre government to come forward and evacuate them safely as soon as possible. Pawan whose father Balwant Rai had gone to Iraq for work, was kidnapped by ISIS and said that he wants government to take necessary action and bring all the stuck people back. The city of Mosul has been under ISIS’ rule since 2014 and over 30 Indian citizens were kidnapped by the terror organization.
- Next story Yogi Adityanath’s departure delayed due to technical glitch in helicopter
- Previous story Muslims help Hindus during Amarnath Yatra
- President Kovind hosts banquet for Seychelles counterpart, PM Modi, EAM Swaraj in attendance
- Ben Affleck, Lindsay Shookus take relationship to next level
- Trump claims ‘a lot of progress’ in Middle East
- Any order of court, NGT will be strictly abided by: NBCC Managing Director
- I dedicate my award as tribute to Sridevi: Nawazuddin