East Siang (Arunachal Pradesh), July 14 (ANI): Minister of State for Home Affairs Kiren Rijiju along with Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh Pema Khandu on Friday undertook an aerial survey of flood affected areas in Arunachal Pradesh. Giving details, CM Khandu said in the past few days the state experienced some tremendous rainfall leading to flood like situation in several regions. So far, approx 450 people from Arunachal Pradesh have been provided with medical assistance.
- Kiren Rijiju, CM Pema Khandu undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Arunachal Pradesh
- Mahagathbandhan in Bihar is unbreakable, says Lalu Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav will not resign from Bihar Deputy CM post: Lalu Yadav
- Macron leads ceremony for anniversary of Nice attack
- Bollywood super stars descend on Times Square