East Siang (Arunachal Pradesh), July 14 (ANI): Minister of State for Home Affairs Kiren Rijiju along with Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh Pema Khandu on Friday undertook an aerial survey of flood affected areas in Arunachal Pradesh. Giving details, CM Khandu said in the past few days the state experienced some tremendous rainfall leading to flood like situation in several regions. So far, approx 450 people from Arunachal Pradesh have been provided with medical assistance.
- Next story “15 days! People will start coming to you place from day one”: Rupa Ganguly
- Previous story Mahagathbandhan in Bihar is unbreakable, says Lalu Yadav
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank