Papum Pare (Arunachal Pradesh), July 13 (ANI): Minister of State for Home Affairs Kiren Rijiju on Thursday conducted an aerial survey of flood affected areas of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. The NDRF has evacuated about 1300 people and 3234 people have been provided with medical assistance to sick and needy across the country. So far, 619 people from Assam and 450 from Arunachal Pradesh have been provided with medical assistance.
- Kiren Rijiju conducts aerial survey of flood-hit Assam, Arunachal Pradesh
- KCR congratulates cricketer Mithali Raj on becoming top scorer
- India rejects China’s offer to mediate on Kashmir
- DGP Denies Charges, Tables Turn On Dig Roopa In Sasikala Case\
- HBO’s ‘Westworld’ and NBC’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ lead 2017 Emmy nominations