Papum Pare (Arunachal Pradesh), July 13 (ANI): Minister of State for Home Affairs Kiren Rijiju on Thursday conducted an aerial survey of flood affected areas of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh. The NDRF has evacuated about 1300 people and 3234 people have been provided with medical assistance to sick and needy across the country. So far, 619 people from Assam and 450 from Arunachal Pradesh have been provided with medical assistance.
- Next story When Harry aka Shah Rukh Khan drove tractor in Punjab fields
- Previous story KCR congratulates cricketer Mithali Raj on becoming top scorer
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet