Rajasthan, Oct 12 (ANI): Inauguration of Kishangarh Airport by the Union Minister of State for Civil Aviation Jayant Sinha and Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje was a golden moment for Rajasthan. While addressing a public meeting on this occasion, CM Raje said that it was a historic day as a long-awaited dream of the residents of Kishangarh and Ajmer was coming true after decades. The CM said with functioning of this airport world-renowned marble industry would get a boost. Also, the pilgrims and tourists visiting religious town of Pushkar and the Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti at Ajmer would be at ease. Meanwhile, Jayant Sinha said the Udan Yojana initiated by the Union Government is a unique project which made it possible for any ordinary countryman to take flight to travel places.
- Next story Subhash Ghai hails Anupam Kher’s appointment as FTII chairman, says it’s an apt decision
- Previous story Students of this school can write with both hands
- They should have worn black cloaks: Amarinder Singh on BJP, SAD walkout from assembly
- Sonakshi, Salman, Katrina, Prabhu Deva share their excitement for Da-Bangg Tour!
- SP, BSP decided to join hands to prevent BJP’s victory: Mayawati on RS Polls
- Former Catalan leader faces arrest in Finland
- PM Modi, Amit Shah used system to make their candidates win: Mayawati on RS Polls