Rajouri (J and K), Mar 27 (ANI): To provide better agricultural facilities to the border and hilly districts, an Agriculture Mela was organised under the Centre sponsor scheme ‘Athma’ in Kheora Rajouri in Jammu and Kashmir. All the farmers across the district participated in the Mela and displayed their crops. The department provides new agriculture techniques to the farmer.
- Next story Aadhaar-linked mid-day meal scheme to check malpractices: Prakash Javadekar
- Previous story Azam Khan demands nationwide ban on animal slaughter
- Tripura Election 2018: Polling begins for 59 out of 60 seats
- Voters demand govt that can push for development in the state
- Watch: Elephant plays mouth organ at temple elephants’ rejuvenation camp
- Mexican military helicopter crash kills 13 on ground
- CBI conducts searches at PNB branch in Mumbai along with accused