Bengaluru, Oct 20 (ANI): Karnataka Minister KJ George conducted a night inspection to oversee progress of road works and potholes repairs in Bengaluru last night. In the recent times, many people met with accidents while compromising potholes, thus recently CM Siddaramaiah announced a deadline for the repairing of the potholes. George thus took matter in his own hands and decided to hit the roads in middle of the night to monitor the progress of the pothole filling work.
- Next story Syria’s Ghraoui indulges Budapest’s sweet tooth
- Previous story Here’s what King Khan SRK conveyed to his fans this Diwali
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour