New Delhi, Aug 08 (ANI): From sharing friend-turned-foe to turning foes-turned-friends status, B-Town has seen everything and always tried to mend their relationships. After witnessing Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan becoming friends on his sister Arpita Khan’s marriage, guess it’s time for Kajol and Karan Johar to patch-up. Yes, and now it seems that the duo have got their real peacemakers courtesy Yash and Roohi. As Karan shared the picture of his twin babies, Yash and Roohi celebrating their six months in the world, fans went frenzy but the moment got even more special when Kajol liked the photo. While KJo on the other hand, reciprocated the gesture by ‘following’ her on Instagram. Fans went crazy after seeing their gesture towards each other and requested them to once again pair up for a movie together and that too with Shah Rukh Khan. The duo have worked together in super-hits films like ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ and ‘My Name Is Khan’ to name a few.
- Next story South Africa’s Zuma survives no-confidence vote
- Previous story Awful! No motarable road, pregnant woman carried on makeshift stretcher for 10km
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery