Private equity firm KKR has agreed to buy health information giant WebMD in a deal valued at about $2.8 billion. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story ‘Necessary to show separatists their place’: MoS Home Affairs on Hurriyat leaders held for money laundering
- Previous story Parents of UK baby Charlie Gard end legal battle over treatment
- SC directs that no coercive action against Major Aditya Kumar will be taken: Advocate Aishwarya Bhati
- Encounter in Karan Nagar: Operation is underway, says CRPF
- Pari: Anushka Sharma’s new poster will send chills down your spine
- Kashmir was unsafe, but now this Govt. has made Jammu unsafe too: Ghulam Nabi Azad
- ‘Hichki’ actress Rani Mukerji attends Kala Ghoda Art Festival