Japan’s Kobe Steel plunges deeper into crisis as fresh revelations over data fabrication heighten a safety scare along the global supply chain. As David Pollard reports, investors dumped the stock for a second day, wiping out nearly two-fifths of company’s market value.
- Next story Best of Paris : Thes best moments from fashion week!
- Previous story Many killed in Mexico prison battle
- We have taken decision in favour of students: CBSE Chairperson
- CBSE Paper Leak: “No person has been arrested so far, SIT probe underway”: Delhi Special CP
- Anna Hazare ends his fast after meeting with CM Devendra Fadnavis, agriculture minister
- Scarlett Johansson dons World War II avatar for next film
- SRK claims to be “growing up very fast into a child”