Embattled firm Kobe Steel Ltd says Japan has revoked its badge certifying the industrial quality of some of its products. As Kate King reports, around a fifth of its customers have yet to confirm their products were safe in the light of widespread tampering of specifications.
- Next story Barclays talks tough on targets after weak quarter
- Previous story I Wanted To Work With Sunny Leone – Arbaaz Khan
- ‘After The Screaming Stops’ films reunion of 1980s band Bros
- Trump awards Medal of Honor to Vietnam ‘Marine warrior’
- Watch: HM Rajnath Singh visits Durga Puja pandal at Safdarjung Enclave
- VP Venkaiah Naidu arrives in Brussels for 12th ASEM Summit
- Democrats’ hopes to take Senate fading in home stretch