Embattled firm Kobe Steel Ltd says Japan has revoked its badge certifying the industrial quality of some of its products. As Kate King reports, around a fifth of its customers have yet to confirm their products were safe in the light of widespread tampering of specifications.
- Next story Barclays talks tough on targets after weak quarter
- Previous story I Wanted To Work With Sunny Leone – Arbaaz Khan
- Trump says he holds Putin reponsible for alleged election meddling
- British diver involved in spat with Tesla’s Musk departs Thailand for London
- Kangana Ranaut SPOTTED At Kairos Studio
- Gaurav Chopra Unveil Fifty Degree Latest T Shirt Collection
- Exclusive Interview of Pooja Kumar For Thje Film Vishwaroopam 2