The crisis at Kobe widens as the Japanese firm admits it has also falsely labelled products from its steel divisions. As David Pollard reports, sources have told Reuters that Boeing is among Kobe clients to have used the falsely certified products.
- Next story Worst wildfire event in California’s history kills 31
- Previous story Murder of a 35-year-old woman after failing in rap in Patna
- Rohingya repatriation may be pushed back to 2019
- India vs Australia T20I: Team India sweats it out ahead of match
- Rajasthan polls: Former BJP leader Gyandev Ahuja to contest as Independent candidate
- Sonia Gandhi doesn’t have courage to say where she worked from 1965-68: Subramanian Swamy
- President Kovind visits My Son Sanctuary in Vietnam’s Quang Nam