The crisis at Kobe widens as the Japanese firm admits it has also falsely labelled products from its steel divisions. As David Pollard reports, sources have told Reuters that Boeing is among Kobe clients to have used the falsely certified products.
- Next story Worst wildfire event in California’s history kills 31
- Previous story Murder of a 35-year-old woman after failing in rap in Patna
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana