Kolkata (West Bengal), Aug 22 (ANI): The Kolkata Police have upped its game by inducting five Harley-Davidson bikes in their squad. The customised Harley motorcycles would be used by cops on special duties. The police stated that they will not replace the Royal Enfield used by the policemen currently and would use the new superbikes only for special purposes. A Harley Davidson Street 750 bike has been bought at a price amounting to around Rs. 5 Lakhs. The bikes have hard panniers, rear antenna, special police livery and a pillion seat cowl apart from the twin sirens and loudspeakers which are mounted on the crash guard. Kolkata is the second city after Ahmedabad to induct Harley motorcycles in its fleet.
- Next story See pic! Adorable Taimur Ali Khan makes debut on mom Kareena’s set
- Previous story Giant Panda Bei Bei celebrates birthday with cake
- Reuters journalists face verdict in Myanmar next week
- Venezuelans withdraw their first new banknotes from ATMs
- EAM Sushma Swaraj distributes OCI cards to Mauritius citizens with Indian roots
- ‘The Vampire Diaries’ star Claire Holt now a happily married woman!
- 10th class girl commits suicide allegedly after playing ‘Momo Game’