Koriya (Chhattisgarh), Aug 25 (ANI): While the Raman Singh government is celebrating the completion of its 5000 days in the state, several houses in Koriya still cannot access electricity. The grim situation puts the future of students in dark as they have to study in candle light in the absence of power connection. The village in Koriya lacks almost all the basic amenities including power, water connection, schools and government dispensary. The absence of a power connection also means that there are no lights on the muddy lanes of the village. Despite several complaints to the concerned authority, no solution has been provided so far.
- Next story North Korea implies longer-range ICBM in the works
- Previous story Private consumption drives German Q2 growth
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide
- Fuel prices continue to witness fall