U.S. retailer Michael Kors has agreed to buy luxury shoemaker Jimmy Choo for $1.2 billion, snapping up a British brand launched in the east end of London and made famous by celebrity fans including Princess Diana. Scarlett Cvitanovich reports.
- Next story 5 Most Entertaining Facts Of Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 8
- Previous story Mainland Chinese law to be enforced in Hong Kong train station
- France’s Reunion Island prepares for tropical storm Berguitta
- Dil Se Dil Tak – 18th January 2018 – ??? ?? ??? ?? – OnLocation
- Imran Khan attacked the Pakistan government on worsening situation in Pakistan
- Due to a shot circuit a moving bus suddenly caught fire in Mumbai
- Togadia attacks PM Modi, said- Gujarat Crime Branch was created plot on behest of Delhi