Kamaal R Khan’s Twitter account has been suspended and we wonder if it has got anything to do with Ajay Devgn. We are saying this because last year, Ajay Devgn’s‘Shivaay’ hit the theatres on Diwali and it clashed with Karan Johar’s‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Self-styled film critic KRK had gone on ranting and tweeting against Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay and later he revealed that he had been bribed by Karan Johar to criticise the film, what happened thereafter is history. Well Now once again, Ajay Devgn’s film ‘Golmaal Again’ has released and speculations are rife that to prevent history repeating itself, Ajay Devgn has taken some precautionary measures. But now when KRK’s Twitter account has been suspended, we wonder what’s the reason behind it?
- KRK’s Twitter Account Suspended, Does It Have An Ajay Devgn Connect
- New Edict By BJP Minister – Don’t Keep Taj Souvenirs In Your Home
- India Played The Best Match Of The Tournament- Kaushik
- Loss Against India Will Be On Pakistan’s Mind – Ashok Dhyanchand
- Herge’s last Tintin strip goes up for auction in Liege