Hyderabad (Telangana), July 26 (ANI): Telangana Information Technology Minister KT Rama Rao demanded an apology from Congress leader Jairam Ramesh after Ramesh alleged Rao of corruption. Ramesh had alleged that orders for cars worth a few hundred crores were placed from two companies owned by Rao and Bhartiya Janata Party’s vice-presidential candidate Venkaiah Naidu’s son in contravention of rules in 2014. Condemning Ramesh’s statement, Rao said the Congress leader should mind his words before making any statements.
- Next story Radha Bai STOPS Bajirao From Going To FIGHT The War Peshwa Bajirao
- Previous story Chainsaw attacker carried two crossbows, Swiss police say
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured