Hyderabad (Telangana), July 30 (ANI): Telangana’s Cabinet Minister for IT, Urban Development and NRI Affairs, KT Rama Rao, on Wednesday launched T-SAT, a satellite TV network, at the ITC Kakatiya in capital city Hyderabad. Rao was accompanied by state’s Agricultural Minister Pocharam Srinivas Reddy here. Telangana Health and Medical Minister, Laxma Reddy, was also in attendance. Addressing a gathering during the programme, KT Rama Rao said: “Chief Minister always asks when a new technology comes, ‘Does this technology has a social impact? If a technology doesn’t benefit human, it’s a waste, he says. We are starting T SAT. T-SAT stands for Telangana skills, academics and training. The motto is to educate, enlighten and empower. We always think how to make a bigger impact on the people of Telangana.” There are two channels under T-SAT- Nipuna and Vidya. Nipuna airs coaching classes for competitive exams, skill and human resources development, in-service training programmes and Vidya caters to the requirements of school and college-going students. It offers distance education via digital classes.
- Next story Watch: IAF chopper air-lifts critically ill kidney patient
- Previous story Police raid red light area, 20 sex workers, 5 clients nabbed
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House