Hyderabad, Aug 22 (ANI): Telangana Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister K.T. Rama Rao laid foundation stone for a new flyover between Kukatpalli Y Junction and Boinpalli Junction in Hyderabad. Addressing the gathering after laying foundation stone for new flyover at Narsapur X Roads, he said the TRS government did not have Aladdin’s magic lamp to instantly solve the problems of Hyderabad. He further added that the misrule by the past governments is the reason behind the city’s problems. The IT Minister also assured that the Telangana Government is working to solve several issues, including power and water, unmindful of the damage done in the past. Rao said the length of Balanagar flyover would be extended if required.
- Next story This Beyhadh Show Actor Is Approached For Bigg Boss Season 11
- Previous story Woman lynched on suspicion of being braid-chopper
- RS election results: BJP wins 9 seats in UP, CM Yogi Adityanath thanks allies
- This win will strengthen BJP: Piyush Goyal on RS Polls’ results
- RS Polls: Watch BJP workers celebrate party’s massive win in UP
- British PM Theresa May welcomes confirmed EU Brexit transition offer
- 50% of females coming for IVF suffering with genital TB, says study