Hyderabad, Aug 22 (ANI): Telangana Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister K.T. Rama Rao laid foundation stone for a new flyover between Kukatpalli Y Junction and Boinpalli Junction in Hyderabad. Addressing the gathering after laying foundation stone for new flyover at Narsapur X Roads, he said the TRS government did not have Aladdin’s magic lamp to instantly solve the problems of Hyderabad. He further added that the misrule by the past governments is the reason behind the city’s problems. The IT Minister also assured that the Telangana Government is working to solve several issues, including power and water, unmindful of the damage done in the past. Rao said the length of Balanagar flyover would be extended if required.
- Next story This Beyhadh Show Actor Is Approached For Bigg Boss Season 11
- Previous story Woman lynched on suspicion of being braid-chopper
- Agnona – Women’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection in Milan
- Ayushman Bharat health scheme is ‘Sankat Mochan Yojna’ for poor: Rajnath Singh
- Rahul Gandhi should choose words with care, says Jaitley on his “chowkidar” statement
- Watch: Pakistan High Commissioner to India evades questions on PM Imran’s recent tweet
- Salvatore Ferragamo – Women’s and Men’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection in Milan