Islamabad (Pakistan), Dec 25 (ANI): Wife and mother of Kulbhushan Jadhav reached Pakistan Foreign Affairs Ministry in Islamabad along with Indian Deputy High Commissioner JP Singh on Monday. They are scheduled to meet Jadhav today. Jadhav is a former naval officer and is alleged of engaging in espionage activities against Pakistan. He is currently on death row in Pakistan and there have been constant demonstrations all across the country against the order. His death sentence was confirmed by Pakistan’s army chief General Qamar Bajwa on April 10.
- Next story UP Minister Om Prakash Rajbhar made fun of poor people in a statement
- Previous story Meet the family that grew India’s tallest Christmas tree in Worli
- Unemployment will be the number one issue in 2019 elections: Former FM Chidambaram
- Bride calls off marriage, registers complaint after dowry demand
- Watch: Heavy rains and strong winds damage houses, shops in Tripura
- Migrant “caravan” in limbo at US border
- Militant Sameer Butt killed in Pulwama encounter was involved in civilian killings since 2016: IGP J&K