Prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh), Jan 12 (ANI): Government of Uttar Pradesh is all set to host the Prayagraj Kumbh 2019 with the theme of ‘Swachh kumbh, Surakshit Kumbh’. Enacting on the theme, The Kumbh Mela authority has installed 1 lakh 22 thousand toilets in the area and total of 50 reverse osmosis (RO) water ATMs at various locations. On sanitation level, Kumbh is striving for open defecation free status. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath also said on Thursday that 1,20,000 eco-friendly toilets and 40,000 street lights have been installed in Prayagraj ahead of the Kumbh Mela, which starts on January 15. Elaborate arrangements have been made for massive Ardh Kumbh Mela. Thousands of devotees will attend the mela at Triveni Sangam to take holy dip in confluence of three rivers.
- Kumbh Mela 2019: 1, 20,000 eco-friendly toilets installed in Prayagraj for ‘Swachh Kumbh’
- Lin-Manuel Miranda brings ‘Hamilton’ to Puerto Rico
- Watch: Laser light and sound show enthralls visitors ahead of Kumbh Mela in Prayagraj
- Democrat Julian Castro launches 2020 presidential bid
- Congo election loser files fraud complaint