Iraqi Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani says he will give up his position as president on November 1, after an independence referendum he championed backfired and triggered a regional crisis. No reporter narration.
- Next story An emotional homecoming for Syrian hostages who escaped Islamic State
- Previous story Caught on cam: Man thrashed by mob
- China’s new economic team faces debt & trade issues
- ‘Beating’ human heart cells help spur drug discovery
- Russian denials of British attack “increasingly absurd,” Johnson says
- At over $9,000 a piece, rare Portuguese chocolate a pricey treat
- AAP rebel leader Kapil Mishra spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari and Sibal