Kurdish Peshmerga forces have retreated to positions they held in northern Iraq in June 2014 in response to an Iraqi army advance into the region after a Kurdish independence referendum rejected by Baghdad, a senior Iraqi commander said on Wednesday. Emily Wither reports.
- Next story Manhunt for suspect after Maryland workplace shooting kills 3
- Previous story Trump denies Congresswoman’s “insensitive” phone call claim
- Facebook shares tumble as FTC announces probe
- British Prime Minister says 18 countries will expel Russian intelligence officers
- Australian team prepares to head to Johannesburg amid ball tampering scandal
- Spielberg’s ‘Ready Player One’ explores possible future of VR
- North Korea leader Kim Jong Un visits China – Bloomberg