Gorakhpur (UP), Apr 28 (ANI): In wake of the bus-train collision accident in Uttar Pradesh’s Kushinagar. School students on Friday paid tribute to 13 children who lost their lives in the bus accident. The school bus ferrying 20 children belonged to Divine Public School. It was later learned that the bus driver who had ear phones plugged in while driving the vehicle could not hear the sound of the train and hence failed to avoid the mishap. Earlier, CM Yogi Adityanath on Thursday ordered immediate suspension of various officials.
- Kushinagar Bus-Train Accident: School students paid tribute to 13 children who lost their lives
- Watch: Naughty orangutan pokes her aunt with sticks
- Watch: People shower wads of notes on Gujarati singer Kirtidan Gadhvi
- Fire breaks out at Mathura paint factory, fire tenders rush to spot
- Dharmendra Pradhan launches online portal & FAQ Booklet for NAPS