Kyrgyzstan votes for its next president, expected to be a run-off between two pro-Russian candidates. The mainly Muslim nation of 6 million people is already a close ally of Moscow, helping its former Soviet overlord project power across the region. Saskia O’Donoghue reports.
- Next story 16-year old girl abducted, gangraped in Hardoi
- Previous story Finance minister Arun Jaitley spoke on Demonetisation
- Here’s why Miley Cyrus deleted all her Instagram posts
- Naxals indoctrinate kids after failing to lure tribesmen
- Congress women’s wing protests against Haryana govt over Morni gang rape
- Hindu pilgrims, Muslim traders bond at Amarnath Pilgrimage
- Muslims in Allahabad raze parts of mosques to make way for Kumbh pilgrims