Pop singer Lady Gaga says she will embrace the ‘spirit of equality’ when she performs at the annual Super Bowl halftime show on Sunday. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Hungary’s Orban and ally Putin cement closer ties
- Previous story Samsung, LG weigh U.S. plants
- Actress Heather Locklear hospitalised after family raised concerned about behavior
- ‘Game of Thrones’ actress Emilia Clarke bids adieu to her role of Daenerys Targaryen
- Type 2 diabetes could be a warning sign for pancreatic cancer
- FIFA WC 2018: England scores last minute goal for 2-1 victory against Tunisia
- ‘Congress can fix’ child separations: DHS chief