New Delhi, July 07 (ANI): After conducting raids at 12 places regarding Railway hotel tenders case, the Central Bureau of Investigation on Friday held a press conference and said that it has registered a case against former railway minister leader Lalu Prasad Yadav, his wife Rabri Devi, son Tejaswi Yadav and others for alleged ‘conspiracy’. CBI Additional director Rakesh Asthana further added that the then railway minister Lalu Yadav has purposely given favour to a particular company and in exchange Lalu-owned company got a payoff in the form of three acres of land.
- Next story Bullish data puts ECB on horns of dilemma
- Previous story Watch: Angela Merkel welcomes world leaders to G-20 Summit
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court