New Delhi, July 07 (ANI): After conducting raids at 12 places regarding Railway hotel tenders case, the Central Bureau of Investigation on Friday held a press conference and said that it has registered a case against former railway minister leader Lalu Prasad Yadav, his wife Rabri Devi, son Tejaswi Yadav and others for alleged ‘conspiracy’. CBI Additional director Rakesh Asthana further added that the then railway minister Lalu Yadav has purposely given favour to a particular company and in exchange Lalu-owned company got a payoff in the form of three acres of land.
- Lalu, others accused charged for alleged ‘conspiracy’: Additional CBI director
- Watch: Angela Merkel welcomes world leaders to G-20 Summit
- Sridevi’s ‘Mom’ to hit 105 screens in Pakistan
- GST will help businesses: PM Modi at BRICS leaders informal meet
- Vietnam Deputy PM Pham Binh Minh visits Mahabodhi temple