New Delhi, Dec 23 (ANI): The Rashtriya Janata Dal called Lalu Prasad Yadav’s conviction a big conspiracy. Addressing a press conference in New Delhi, RJD member Jay Prakash Narayan Yadav said they have faith in judiciary and will take the matter up further to get justice. He also added that they will consult lawyers to take this case forward to get their Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav released.
- Next story Legally admissible evidence provided by us were set aside: RJD Spokesperson on Lalu’s conviction
- Previous story What Is The Fodder Scam?
- Croatia stages huge celebration for biggest soccer success ever
- Heavy rainfall triggers flood-like situation in several parts of Gujarat
- CM Yogi Adityanath addresses the issue of Encephalitis
- It’s a wrap for PeeCee’s ‘Isn’t it Romantic’
- Opposition parties meet to formulate joint strategy for Monsoon Parliament session