New Delhi, Dec 23 (ANI): The Rashtriya Janata Dal called Lalu Prasad Yadav’s conviction a big conspiracy. Addressing a press conference in New Delhi, RJD member Jay Prakash Narayan Yadav said they have faith in judiciary and will take the matter up further to get justice. He also added that they will consult lawyers to take this case forward to get their Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav released.
- Next story Legally admissible evidence provided by us were set aside: RJD Spokesperson on Lalu’s conviction
- Previous story What Is The Fodder Scam?
- Nick Jonas’ future looks bright with Priyanka
- Rajnath Singh warns CM Naidu to not get in Congress’ trap
- Be prepared to embark on the new fashion concept, Air Brigitte
- People with zero understanding of history, traditions would question renaming of Allahabad: CM Yogi
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi mimics PM Modi in Morena’s rally