Patna (Bihar), Aug 12 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Saturday said Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and his deputy Sushil Modi were the masterminds of Bhagalpur scam. The RJD Chief alleged that Nitish and Sushil Modi form the new government to seek protection against any inquiry regarding the scam. Lalu claimed that Nitish and his deputy have appointed their trusted officials in various important posts and the scam runs beyond Rs. 1,000 crores and people will get aware about only when CBI investigate the scam.
- Next story State of emergency declared after clashes at Virginia white nationalist rally
- Previous story Reason behind Gorakhpur tragedy is open defecation, says CM Yogi Adityanath
- Yogi turban, Modi masks in high demand ahead of Holi celebrations
- Gandhinagar railway station emerges as Gujarat’s first all-women operated station
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor arrives at Anil Kapoor’s residence, pays condolences on his stepmother Sridevi’s demise
- Minister Piyush Goyal lauds Railway Women’s Organisation for initiating biodegradable sanitary pads
- Black Panther stands proud at box office