Patna (Bihar), Aug 12 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Saturday said Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and his deputy Sushil Modi were the masterminds of Bhagalpur scam. The RJD Chief alleged that Nitish and Sushil Modi form the new government to seek protection against any inquiry regarding the scam. Lalu claimed that Nitish and his deputy have appointed their trusted officials in various important posts and the scam runs beyond Rs. 1,000 crores and people will get aware about only when CBI investigate the scam.
- Lalu Yadav accuses CM Nitish, his deputy Sushil Modi for Rs.1,000 crores Bhagalpur scam
- Reason behind Gorakhpur tragedy is open defecation, says CM Yogi Adityanath
- Gorakhpur tragedy: BRD Medical College principal terms his resignation pre-decided
- Violent clashes in Nairobi follow election result
- Scuffles break out at white supremacy rally in Virginia