Ranchi (Jharkhand), Aug 11 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Friday attacked Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Modi on Bhagalpur scam and said that he must be ousted from his post, handcuffed and a CBI probe must be ordered against him. Lalu also promised to lodge a formal complaint against Sushil Modi in this regard.
- Lalu Yadav attacks Sushil Modi over Bhagalpur scam, demands CBI probe
- Disappointed By Neeraj’s Performance- GS Randhawa
- Rajasthan floods: CM Vasundhara Raje receives cheque of Rs. 51,000 for relief fund
- ‘It was a long, intentional grab’: Taylor Swift testifies groping incident
- PM Modi agreed that Article 370 is the basis of Jammu and kashmir alliance: Mehbooba Mufti