Ranchi (Jharkhand), Aug 11 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Friday attacked Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Modi on Bhagalpur scam and said that he must be ousted from his post, handcuffed and a CBI probe must be ordered against him. Lalu also promised to lodge a formal complaint against Sushil Modi in this regard.
- Next story Ayodhya dispute: SC to hear appeals from December 5
- Previous story Disappointed By Neeraj’s Performance- GS Randhawa
- Party workers pay last respects to Ananth Kumar in Bengaluru
- Country gears up for Chhath Puja celebrations
- Watch: Tiger runs behind tourist vehicle in Tadoba National Park
- Dharmendra Pradhan, Prakash Javadekar pay last respects to Ananth Kumar
- Modi comfortable with those who were in jail & later got bail: Sibal on PM’s statement about Gandhis