Ranchi (Jharkhand), Aug 11 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Friday attacked Bihar Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Modi on Bhagalpur scam and said that he must be ousted from his post, handcuffed and a CBI probe must be ordered against him. Lalu also promised to lodge a formal complaint against Sushil Modi in this regard.
- Next story Ayodhya dispute: SC to hear appeals from December 5
- Previous story Disappointed By Neeraj’s Performance- GS Randhawa
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo