Patna (Bihar), July 05 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) Chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Wednesday asserted that the Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) game will be over in 2019 General Elections, once former Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav and Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) Supremo Mayawati join hands. “Everybody is feeling, and is working according to their policies, then may it be Mayawati ji, Akhilesh ji, Robert Vadra ji, Priyanka Gandhi ji, Mamata didi or Kejriwal, Lalu Yadav or his family, the BJP wants to break us, because it knows our power very well. And is also aware of the fact that if all opposition parties unite, then its dream of again forming government in 2019 will remain a dream,” said Lalu Yadav. The RJD Chief further said that the nation is witnessing ’emergency-like’ and ‘dictatorship’ situations under the present National Democratic Alliance (NDA)-led Government.
- Next story Watch: PM Modi meets Pravasi Bharatiya Samman award winners in Jerusalem
- Previous story Lalu Yadav hints at alliance between Akhilesh, Mayawati, says ‘game over for BJP in 2019’ (P-2)
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident