Patna (Bihar), July 27 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav along with wife Rabri Devi, and son Tejashwi Yadav held a meeting with the party MLAs, on Thursday. Earlier in the day, Lalu Yadav accused Nitish Kumar of being a huge opportunist and said everything was fixed. The RJD chief also claimed the CBI cases against him and his family members is part of the conspiracy hatched by the BJP and Bihar CM Nitish Kumar.
- Next story 4.5-feet-long crocodile strays into residential area, later captured
- Previous story Don’t need any extra motivation as I love my batting: Cheteshwar Pujara
- Bijapur police organises Police Commemoration Run for youth
- Amritsar train tragedy: Punjab Health Minister meets victims at Civil hospital
- National Police Commemoration day held in J&K
- Eastern India is becoming global hub for textile exports: PM Modi
- U.S. Treasury’s Mnuchin hails Israel investment opportunities, eyes infrastructure