Patna (Bihar), July 27 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav along with wife Rabri Devi, and son Tejashwi Yadav held a meeting with the party MLAs, on Thursday. Earlier in the day, Lalu Yadav accused Nitish Kumar of being a huge opportunist and said everything was fixed. The RJD chief also claimed the CBI cases against him and his family members is part of the conspiracy hatched by the BJP and Bihar CM Nitish Kumar.
- Lalu Yadav, son Tejashwi hold meeting with party MLAs
- Don’t need any extra motivation as I love my batting: Cheteshwar Pujara
- Britain set to patrol South China Sea
- ‘No directives yet’ to implement transgender policy: Army Chief of Staff
- Venice Film Festival to showcase real stars and virtual reality