Former Bihar Deputy CM Sushil Kumar Modi has demanded Nitish Kumar expel Tejaswi Yadav from the cabinet after the CBI searches at premises and residences linked to RJD chief Lalu Prasad Yadav and son Tejaswi Yadav in connection with alleged irregularities in railway tenders.
- Next story Lalu’s Lara Projects In Trouble
- Previous story Prison riot breaks out in Acapulco, at least 28 inmates killed
- Paula Patton talks history with Meghan Markle at ‘Traffik’ premiere
- Irreplaceable Wenger transformed the beautiful game, says Gazidis
- Cheech and Chong’s careers highlighted at Grammy Museum
- Democrats sue Russia, Trump campaign for alleged 2016 election conspiracy
- Watch: PM Modi meets Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel