A consortium led by Bain Capital and including Apple Inc has offered a revised last-ditch bid for Toshiba Corp’s prized memory chip unit worth about 2 trillion yen ($18.2 billion), a source with direct knowledge of the matter said. Ciara Lee reports.
- Next story Poonam Pandey On Ram Rahim – He Is A Rapist Not A Baba
- Previous story Revellers hurl tomatoes at each other in Spanish festival
- Watch: PM Modi arrives in India after attending swearing-in ceremony of Ibrahim Solih
- Bhima Koregaon case: Activist Varavara Rao held as his house arrest end
- One dead, 47 injured after protests over fuel prices hit France
- Residents bear brunt of cyclone Gaja in Nagapattinam
- Shahid, Mira & Misha Kapoor giving major pout goals!