A consortium led by Bain Capital and including Apple Inc has offered a revised last-ditch bid for Toshiba Corp’s prized memory chip unit worth about 2 trillion yen ($18.2 billion), a source with direct knowledge of the matter said. Ciara Lee reports.
- Next story Poonam Pandey On Ram Rahim – He Is A Rapist Not A Baba
- Previous story Revellers hurl tomatoes at each other in Spanish festival
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws