Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh), Apr 29 (ANI): The last rites of Captain Ayush Yadav, who was killed in a terrorist attack at an army camp in Kupwara, were performed on Saturday. Yadav’s mortal remains were taken to the cremation in a grand procession amid drum beats. Apart from family and friends, huge crowd followed the funeral with pride and saluted the soldier whilst raising slogans ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’. Ayush’s mother Sarla and sister Rupala were teary-eyed and said that they were proud that Ayush sacrificed his life for the nation.
- Next story Sufism through paintings: Meet Badr-un-Nisa who helps preserve cultural tradition
- Previous story Brexit: Tusk calls for ‘solid guarantees for citizens’
- Special talk with BJP Delhi incharge Shyam Jaju on CM Kejriwal
- Watch: Canadian PM Trudeau meets Punjab CM Capt. Amarinder Singh
- PM Modi praises CM Yogi for bringing positive change in UP
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi conducts roadshow in Shillong
- Railway Station in Ayodhya will be a replica of Ram temple, says Union Minister Manoj Sinha