Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says U.S. attempts to set preconditions for the return of Russian diplomatic property seized in response to Russia’s alleged involvement in hacking the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, are “daylight robbery.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan Dazzle At IIFA Rocks 2017 Green Carpet
- Previous story Cambodians celebrate the Sambor Prei Kuk temple site getting UNESCO world heritage status
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court