Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Apr 29 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Saturday said that his government’s top priority is to maintain law and order in the state.The Chief Minister warned those who are creating nuisance in the state will not be tolerated and those miscreants will have to leave the state.CM Yogi said that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi will develop the state of Uttar Pradesh on modern lines and corrupt officials would be strictly dealt with.
- Next story “Amendment Proposal will be endorsed by Opposition too”: Nepal Law Minister
- Previous story EVM stands for ‘Every Vote Modi’, says Yogi Adityanath on Delhi MCD polls
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley