Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Apr 29 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Saturday said that his government’s top priority is to maintain law and order in the state.The Chief Minister warned those who are creating nuisance in the state will not be tolerated and those miscreants will have to leave the state.CM Yogi said that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi will develop the state of Uttar Pradesh on modern lines and corrupt officials would be strictly dealt with.
- Law and order is my top priority: CM Yogi Adityanath
- EVM stands for ‘Every Vote Modi’, says Yogi Adityanath on Delhi MCD polls
- Delhi IPL Games In Jeopardy After DDCA Employee Dies
- Pope leads a jubilant mass for thousands of Egyptian Catholics
- French presidential hopeful Le Pen names nationalist as prime minister