U.S. senators said on Tuesday they wanted to work with Silicon Valley to find answers to election meddling as they kicked off two days of congressional hearings on how Russia allegedly manipulated social media networks to try to influence the 2016 U.S. campaign. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story School bus carrying children hit in New York attack
- Previous story Guardiola explains Manchester City is a young club with little history behind it
- Dhadak Special Screening at YRF Studio By Shahid Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Sara Ali Khan
- Turnbull: Pope should fire Archbishop Wilson
- America’s a voting machine manufacturer company admitted that EVM machine can be hacked
- Dhadak Special Show Celebrities Review
- Thai boys return to normal life after rescue