The Indian legislature including MPs from both houses and MLAs from all the 29 states of the country and union territories voted for their next President. Former Bihar governor Ram Nath Kovind and former Lok Sabha speaker Meira Kumar are the 2 candidates for the first citizen of the country.
- Next story OJ Simpson up for parole, could walk free
- Previous story Defying Akhilesh, Shivpal Says He Voted For Kovind
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader