New Delhi, Apr 21 (ANI): Lawyers in large numbers gathered outside a court in New Delhi and protested against the recommendations in the Advocate Amendment Bill 2017. Opposing the move, the protesters burned the copy of the recommendation and demanded complete makeover of the bill. Proposed by the Law Commission of India, the bill allows entry of foreign lawyers and law firms in the Indian legal profession.
- Lawyers protest against Advocate Amendment Bill 2017
- 20 killed after truck crushes crowd under its wheel
- Delhi BJP chief Manoj Tiwari exclusive interview on BJP victory in MCD elections
- BJP’s Star campaigner Ravi Kishan exclusive interview about MCD elections
- Funding Is Needed At All Levels In Golf–Let Director Development