New Delhi, Apr 21 (ANI): Lawyers in large numbers gathered outside a court in New Delhi and protested against the recommendations in the Advocate Amendment Bill 2017. Opposing the move, the protesters burned the copy of the recommendation and demanded complete makeover of the bill. Proposed by the Law Commission of India, the bill allows entry of foreign lawyers and law firms in the Indian legal profession.
- Next story Istanbul gears up for Galatasaray-Fenerbahce derby
- Previous story 20 killed after truck crushes crowd under its wheel
- White House says ‘very comfortable’ with economy despite market volatility
- Wall Street roars back in whipsaw session
- Russians cover up national insignia – ready to compete under Olympic flag
- SpaceX Falcon heavy rocket blasts off from Florida in debut test flight
- Boeing presents a plan to take over part of Embraer