New Delhi, Apr 21 (ANI): Lawyers in large numbers gathered outside a court in New Delhi and protested against the recommendations in the Advocate Amendment Bill 2017. Opposing the move, the protesters burned the copy of the recommendation and demanded complete makeover of the bill. Proposed by the Law Commission of India, the bill allows entry of foreign lawyers and law firms in the Indian legal profession.
- Next story Istanbul gears up for Galatasaray-Fenerbahce derby
- Previous story 20 killed after truck crushes crowd under its wheel
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business
- Youth allegedly commits suicide in police custody
- Discussion with Israeli PM to benefit farmers: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Will wait to see how central govt. utilises Haj subsidy for education, scholarship of minorities: Owaisi
- 6 houses, temple gutted in fire