The leaders of Ethiopia and Eritrea met on Sunday morning in Eritrea’s capital, the once-warring nations’ state broadcasters reported, in a historic summit that could herald the end of a near 20-year military stand-off. Pascale Davies reports.
- Next story Train derailed in Northwest Turkey, several dead and injured – Ihlas News Agency
- Previous story Homes reduced to rubble in California wildfire
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli