New Delhi, Sep 19 (ANI): Lebanon has officially picked ‘Capharnaum’ as its entry for the ‘foreign language film’ category at the 91st Oscars. The movie, which is directed by Nadine Labaki, is a story about a child who happens to file a lawsuit against his parents, reported The Hollywood Reporter. The movie won the jury prize after its premiere at the Cannes film festival. ‘Capharnaum’ is the nation’s 15th entry in the ‘foreign language film’ category. The middle-eastern nation submitted their first film ‘Promise of Love’ at the Oscars under the said category back in 1978. But it failed to receive any nomination.
- Next story Urvashi Criticizes Link Up Reports With Ahaan Pandey
- Previous story Triple Talaq: DCW chief welcomes decision, raises question against ‘nikah halala, bahu vivah’
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli