Kathmandu (Nepal), Oct 31 (ANI): Nepal Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba has termed the left alliance as threat to the nation. Deuba, who is also the President of Nepali Congress (NC), made the claims while addressing the manifesto unveiling programme organised in Sanepa, Lalitpur on Tuesday. Apart from it, the NC has come forward with ambiguous plans of economic development, creating more opportunities and employments highlighting the progress. Nepal held its local elections last month after a gap of nearly two decades. It will witness federal and provincial elections on November 26 and December 7 in two phases.
- Left alliance is threat to nation: PM Deuba
- Study shows genetic risk factors for asthma, hay fever and eczema
- Thousands run for unity to mark 142nd birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Watch: Cops hold liquor party in holy city, violate prohibition
- Waterlogging paralyses normal life in Chennai