Kathmandu (Nepal), Oct 31 (ANI): Nepal Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba has termed the left alliance as threat to the nation. Deuba, who is also the President of Nepali Congress (NC), made the claims while addressing the manifesto unveiling programme organised in Sanepa, Lalitpur on Tuesday. Apart from it, the NC has come forward with ambiguous plans of economic development, creating more opportunities and employments highlighting the progress. Nepal held its local elections last month after a gap of nearly two decades. It will witness federal and provincial elections on November 26 and December 7 in two phases.
- Next story It’s splitsville for Selena Gomez, The Weeknd!
- Previous story Study shows genetic risk factors for asthma, hay fever and eczema
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala