Kathmandu (Nepal), Oct 31 (ANI): Nepal Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba has termed the left alliance as threat to the nation. Deuba, who is also the President of Nepali Congress (NC), made the claims while addressing the manifesto unveiling programme organised in Sanepa, Lalitpur on Tuesday. Apart from it, the NC has come forward with ambiguous plans of economic development, creating more opportunities and employments highlighting the progress. Nepal held its local elections last month after a gap of nearly two decades. It will witness federal and provincial elections on November 26 and December 7 in two phases.
- Next story It’s splitsville for Selena Gomez, The Weeknd!
- Previous story Study shows genetic risk factors for asthma, hay fever and eczema
- Watch: BJP leader’s relatives deny money, thrash petrol pump employees
- Now, type easily with Google’s floating GBoard
- Lal Bahadur Shastri’s mantra ‘Jai Jawan Jai Kisan’ became philosophy of my life: VP Naidu
- Century we are living in belongs to India: CM Chouhan
- By March end, 1st project of waterways in Ganga will be completed: Nitin Gadkari