Leopard dies after wire entangles around its neck

Sharing is Caring

Sirohi (Rajasthan), July 06 (ANI): A male leopard died in Rajasthan’s Sirohi on Thursday after an iron wire got entangled around its neck. Reportedly, the incident occurred after the leopard’s neck got stuck in the noose of a wire in a field. It seemed that the leopard had struggled in order to get the wire off its neck. Forest department officials reached the spot on receiving the information and took the leopard’s carcass away.

Watch the Video below

You may also like...

Leave a Reply