New Delhi, Apr 19 (ANI): After receiving backlash following his posts about ‘forced religiousness’, Sonu Nigam has found some support in comedian Sunil Grover. The 39-year-old-comedian took to his Twitter handle to extend his support and said that Sonu’s intention was not to hurt anybody’s religious sentiments. Sunil wrote, “I know @sonunigam sir he won’t hurt anyone’s religious sentiments ever. He respects all .Lets not misinterpret n give it a religious tinge.” Earlier singers like Shaan and Kailesh Kher too have backed Nigam. The 43-year-old singer, who was woken up to the sound of Azaan early in the morning, took social media by storm after he termed the practice as “forced religiousness,” on April 17. His controversial tweets are evoking a mixed response from film industry.
- Let’s not misinterpret and give it religious tinge: Sunil Grover backs Sonu Nigam
- DMK, AIADMK engage in war of words over governance
- 6 dead after fire breaks out in electronics factory
- Priyanka Chopra RESPECTS Azaan, Sonu Nigam Against Azaan Controversy
- Sushant Singh Rajput Saves Kriti Sanon From WARDROBE MALFUNCTION Raabta Trailer Launch