New Delhi, Apr 19 (ANI): After receiving backlash following his posts about ‘forced religiousness’, Sonu Nigam has found some support in comedian Sunil Grover. The 39-year-old-comedian took to his Twitter handle to extend his support and said that Sonu’s intention was not to hurt anybody’s religious sentiments. Sunil wrote, “I know @sonunigam sir he won’t hurt anyone’s religious sentiments ever. He respects all .Lets not misinterpret n give it a religious tinge.” Earlier singers like Shaan and Kailesh Kher too have backed Nigam. The 43-year-old singer, who was woken up to the sound of Azaan early in the morning, took social media by storm after he termed the practice as “forced religiousness,” on April 17. His controversial tweets are evoking a mixed response from film industry.
- Next story Sonu Nigam should’ve talked about all religions, not just Azaan: Gul Panag
- Previous story DMK, AIADMK engage in war of words over governance
- Tral encounter: Last rites of Sepoy Ajay Kumar performed in his hometown
- Differences between India-China should not become disputes: Nirmala Sitharaman
- WhatsApp raises minimum age in Europe to 16
- At least two police officers killed in Nigaraguan welfare reform protests
- ???? ???? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ??????