Mumbai, Aug 21 (ANI): Bollywood beauties Kriti Sanon, Bhumi Pednekar, Taapsee Pannu, Aditi Rao Hydari, Dia Mirza gracefully sashayed down the runway on day five of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017. Kriti Sanon, who walked the ramp for designer Arpita Mehta, looked regal in an ornate bralette and lehenga with enticing ruffled long trails, while Malaika Arora walked the runway for young designer Ridhi Mehra Sekhri and made a show-stopping entry in sheer, red, tulle, jumpsuit lavishly covered with tassels and a seductive long trail with beaded fringing. Wearing a stunning floor-length, long-sleeved, intricately, embellished jacket over a sheer delicately embroidered piece, Taapsee’s outfit was a definite trendsetter for women who want to make their mark in the crowd and look glamorous. The ‘Pink’ star turned showstopper for Divya Reddy and looked every inch the diva she is. Her showstopper, the gorgeous Ileana D’Cruz, graced the ramp in a black off-shoulder, full-flared dress with floor-kissing sleeves. Bold floral motifs mesmerisingly added the right touches of glamour. Aditi Rao Hydari turned showstopper for designer Jayanti Reddy and looked drop-dead gorgeous in a black full-flared lehenga, maxi Anarkali style jacket, soft gold bandeau blouse and dupatta, all embroidered in golden hues. The lovely Dia Mirza left the audience in awe when she walked the ramp for Kusum and Karishma Luharuwal for their label Faabiiana in a fully embroidered deep ‘V’ neck, floor-length jacket and ghaghra with perfect Gota work.
- Next story Aamir Khan urges countrymen to contribute to help Bihar flood victims
- Previous story 2008 Malegaon blast: SC grants bail to accused Lt. Colonel Prasad Shrikant Purohit
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims
- Cape Epic leaders continue to dominate with Stage 6 wins
- Massive crowds rally across U.S. for tighter gun control
- 15-year old girl ends life over alleged harassment by boys
- Pakistan’s ISI indoctrinating, training Sikh youths, Indian government says